Art Deposit Policy – Delivery & Consultation
Good faith deposits are required before delivery and consultation will be scheduled and committed to.
Deposits are non-refundable unless I cancel the appointment. In this situation you will be offered the option of:
- Receiving a refund on your deposit, in full
- Credit for your deposit to hold as reserve for a rescheduled consultation time.
If the artwork is to be shipped to you, (instead of hand delivered):
- You have 24 hours after purchase to provide a shipping address unless other arrangements are agreed to, in writing.
- Art that does not have a shipping address and is not scheduled for hand delivery is considered a donation and will be returned to the gallery for future purchase by other patrons.
- There is no refund for art that is not claimed with a shipping address or personal delivery in the prescribed time.
Video/Photo Services – deposit policy
- A 25% non-refundable deposit will be required to cover the cost of my time and travel to your location, with or without a successfully completed photo/video shoot.
- I reserve the right to refuse work upon arrival if the situation seems unusual in ways that I was not prepared for, or unsafe.
- I reserve the right to refuse work if there are more individuals present at the location than I have previously verified with identification.
- I will not work with anyone who is on the sex offender registry list.
- I will not work at locations that are listed on the registry as the location of sex offenders.